Product Engineer (all genders)
Hybrid, Munich, Germany, DE Full-time
Our client is a fast-growing start-up with a groundbreaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
In the company, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products, with the goal to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people, in an environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
The company is backed by top investors and key players
in the automotive industry
- Work closely with the Algo and Development Engineers to ensure systems are designed and delivered with appropriate requirements.
- Create product analysis reports that summarize key metrics and create a deeper understanding of the company systems to provide actionable
- Building and operating automated tools for monitoring and data
- Evaluate system behavior in a data-driven way through metrics
- Analyze data to create a deeper understanding of the company
- Create a roadmap prioritization and iteration planning process for your vertical.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Industrial
engineering or other related fields.
- Willingness to travel for training in Bangalore, India.
- At least 1+ years experiences with Python.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Experience working directly with Algorithm Developers and/or
software developers – an advantage.
- Experience with Linux – is an advantage.
- Experience with Excel – is an advantage.
IN THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Get up to speed on our current technical verticals.
- Meet all the key personnel in the company.
- Travel to Bangalore for training from our business partners
- Start working closely with the Algo and SW within a specific
- Own a roadmap and prioritization of your vertical
- Monitor the team’s progress and KPIs
- Document the progress for new hires
- Make improvements to our processes to reduce manual work and make everyone happy.