Senior Calibration Expert Camera (all genders)
Hybrid / Munich, Germany, Full-time
Our client is a fast-growing start-up with a groundbreaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
In the company, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products, with the goal to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people, in an environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
The company is backed by top investors and key players in the automotive industry.
We’re on the hunt for an Algorithm Developer with deep-seated expertise in camera calibration. You’ll be pivotal in pushing the boundaries of our vision systems, ensuring that our products lead the market in precision and reliability.
- Design and perfect camera calibration algorithms that power our diverse array of products and features.
- Work hand in hand with product teams to define and measure success, transforming these into concrete, quantitative objectives.
- Strategize and manage the collection of data sets for algorithm training and evaluation, ensuring data integrity and relevance.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for algorithmic components, overseeing their journey from ideation to deployment and performance monitoring in production environments.
- A master’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar field.
- Several years experiences (5 y+) in computer vision algorithm development, particularly in camera calibration, as well as object and lane detection.
- A track record of successful collaboration with external partners and clients.
- Solid understanding of system engineering principles.